Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Another perfect day

I heard you're coming, behind me. It's such a long time, I even don't believe my self when I see it was you. Not much changes, your black hair, your breath, your skin are still the same only you won't talk to me anymore. I'm an adult..now, I almost loss my belive on you, where you've been ?
not even a word, only your eyes she said averything I want to know. Than you just smile and I understand.
"I'm sorry about the bike...", one thing that I shiould ask you twenty years ago.
But you just smile like always.
"I wish I never left you there.." Than you just brought me to that time.
But not tonight. I see you cry, where is that smile.
I could not found the answer, till I woke in the morning.
But I see your footprint on the blanket, yes i see it.
and it was clear for me where to find the answer.
I'll see you.

1 comment:

  1. What did happen about the bike 20 years ago? ^_^

    ReplyDelete