Friday, May 11, 2007

How's a hyper market you owned ?

Sometimes it's easier to have a good services when you're a bank costumers right? , both on saving or loan money. Give your Reference than the staff will said " Wait a moment please..."max 30 minute when you're capable in their opinion you leave the bank satisfy.

How hard could be when you are an hyper mart costumers !?
You have to picked your own basket while there's no directions to find where they are. I go around 2 times a big rack to picked my basket! is it gonna kill them to placed it at the entrance ?
while you're search an items on your shopping list, you have to look up I mean really up to read where they placed.
Once you find your stuff, you still have to check the expired date. I strongly recommended ! because when you badly harmed from the situation caused, you will got this answer
"Sometimes human error and technical error happens" Whats !? yeah they also sell items which expired a month ago on their awareness as their slogan said.
You won't believe that you still have to make a 10 to 20 meters lines to pay your Gillette shaver, a bottle of Aussie Max and 3 sets of underwear.
2 hours latter you leave the market with you brain sprained and speaking clock full mouth.
the funny things, some people enjoy it and make those high stress activity bcome their choose to spent week end. Brrrllrl.

If I have a supermarket my own, all I asked to my costumers is " make your shopping list please...." still on the same table with her, price will be given after the list. Than like bank staff said: "Wait a moment please...."
She could pay while the items with correct desire picked an serve to her.
I bet you with 10 tables I could serve 1000 customers a day !
with no gun threat to my head as we serve with smile low stress services.

No comments:

Post a Comment