Tuesday, March 1, 2011

PONTEIN, it's princess bath space.

I've been working a project to discover more and more potentials resource around. Together with Tampah Event Management we found place that near people call Pontein. Nothing I've found on the web about this place. People there known the place as a private bathroom for Princess of Mangkunegaran Palace, wow getting interesting.


Than I found there lot of abandon facility that not use anymore. well I guess it was leak from time to time..



We will have a lot thing to do..but still remain to keep the building architecture as it was. We will return the function and the beauty, but the strength. It serve already... awesome !!


6 comments:

  1. Hi Hiu ... how r u ?

    wow ... you r very young n handsome :) seeing your photo remain me of my junior high school students :) you look like just a teenager !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. elyyyyyy.....it's been a while, how's you've been? I'm okay, since I was leaving cirebon and back to solo I guess this is my best time.. tell me your story..

    the picture? aaah it was taken from the year 2009 when I was still in Cirebon, teenage? naaa, I'm 30 that time.

    so, you teach there? how's possibly i just know it now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to teach as I was in Kudus, but now I enjoy as a housewife anyway :)

    nobody will believe that u r 30 year old man !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coz I used to teach as I was in Kudus ... now I love being a housewife here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha haa You better believe that..grrr.

    oohh I see, yeah as I remember You only teach when You were here in Indonesia...have some orchids from the old house, yeah I remember. Nothing's wrong with a housewife, infact woman with career only and not a housewife ever, on my opinion was 'failed their live'
    hey I'm glad to found your blog either..will you share your fb? here is mine N Hiu Jatmiko

    ReplyDelete
  6. you know .. I'm very proud to be a housewife , that's my dream . I told to everybody about it before, and many of them just wondered coz they knew I was a working girl :)

    btw, nothing special with my fb Hiu, I seldom write something there, to be honest with u I'm boring with fb , I made it last year after I came back for the holiday overthere coz only 4 my family n relatives in Indonesia so that they could contact me easily coz they know nothing about my blog and I'm thinking to deactive it now ... sadly right ? But It's just not fair I still have fb but never care about it ? Now I prefer to write in my blog, as usual, it makes me so glad than fb

    ReplyDelete